A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass® combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Case/Gig BagNone
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeJazz Bass®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Bridge PickupFender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck PickupFender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- ControlsVolume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control KnobsBlack Plastic
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishTinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodHead Adjust
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘60s spacing for deep, punchy tone.
This bass bridge features threaded saddles for adjustable string spacing and period-correct style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.