Designed for players seeking an affordable, stylish and versatile instrument, the Bullet® Telecaster® sports the classic looks and tone that made the Tele® an icon. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, an easy-to-play “C”-shaped neck profile, dual single-coil pickups with three-way switching for sonic variety, and a string-through-body hardtail bridge for reliable tuning stability.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Two single-coil Telecaster pickups
- Thin, lightweight body
- String-through-body hardtail bridge
- Satin neck finish
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialPPS
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodHead Adjust
- Bridge PickupStandard Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck PickupStandard Single-Coil Tele®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard1-Ply White
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
SQUIER SINGLE-COIL TELECASTER PICKUPS
These dynamically responsive, clear-sounding single-coil pickups provide crisp, rich tone.
THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT BODY
This model features a thin body, which reduces weight and increases comfort.
SEALED DIE-CAST TUNING MACHINES
Sealed die-cast tuning machines provide reliable tuning stability with smooth gear action.