Fender 0310200592 Squier Affinity Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Beginner Electric Guitar - Race Green
The Best Value in Electric Guitar Design
Don't let the modest price point fool you. The Squier by Fender Affinity Series Telecaster is filled with loads of professional features that even the most seasoned player can appreciate. It's design is based upon the time tested features of the iconic Fender Telecaster.
The Squier by Fender Affinity Series Telecaster comes equipped with two Single-Coil Telecaster style pickups which provide the timeless Tele tone that has graced countless recording. The six saddle bridge design design provides accurate note intonation throughout the neck as well as the ability to adjust the string height in relation to the fingerboard. With master volume, tone control, and three way pickup-selectors provide vast tonal variations.
The smooth satin "C" shaped neck is designed to fit the natural curvature of a human palm allowing the player to feel a direct connection to the hard rock maple.
The Affinity Series is designed to be the perfect first guitar for anyone who wants to begin their pursuit into the art of playing electric guitar.
Six Saddle Top-Loaded Bridge
A top load bridge creates a slightly "slinkier" feel by reducing the break angle of the strings over the saddles. The six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
From the body shape, to the pickups, to the coveted headstock; the Affinity Series Telecaster provides all of the desirable aesthetics of the original Fender Telecaster. This guitar doesn't just look like the real thing, but it plays and sounds like it too.
Two Telecaster Style Single-Coil Pickups
The Squier by Fender Affinity Series Telecaster comes equipped with two Single-Coil Tele Pickups. These pickups have been specially designed to replicate the legendary sound of classic Fender Telecasters.
- Squier's Affinity Series provides the best value in instrument design available today, and is the perfect choice for the aspiring musician
- Two Single-Coil Telecaster pickups envoke the iconic tone of the original solid-body electric guitar
- The Top-load Telecaster bridge makes changing strings a breeze & provides optimal tuning stability
- The modern "C" shaped neck provides universal comfort for any style of playing
- All Squier instruments are designed by Fender and contain the crucial "DNA" that makes Fender instruments so iconic